Monday, November 28, 2011

Ready for the Book Advent

If you follow any "mom blogs" or are on Pinterest, then you've probably heard of this. It's a fun way to keep track of the days until Christmas. 24 books all wrapped individually. (Actually, I think some/most people pick out 25 and read a special one on Christmas night, but I had trouble picking enough age appropriate books for a 3-year-old...not to mention a 20-month-old). Unwrap one every night. We'll unwrap ours at bedtime. I can't remember if they are supposed to be numbered, but that's what I did because I wanted to follow a certain order with some of the books (ie: make sure that sequels were read in order). I pulled them out of my teaching supplies from the depths of the attic with some help from Trav the other night and am pretty excited to read them again. It's been a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment