Monday, December 12, 2011

Visiting Santa

Tonight we thought we'd try visiting Santa real quick. There was literally no line and Katie was really excited when we walked up to him. With very little encouraging she sat in his lap and discussed what she wanted for Christmas. (She wants presents...in case you were wondering.)


Ethan was another story. He held on tight and didn't really want to get too close. He cried the second I started to set him in this very young Santa's lap. (He seriously had the the most youthful voice I've ever heard.)

 I tried to get Daddy in the picture, but he was busy helping the photographer get Ethan to smile. He really wasn't interested in smiling while he was next to Santa. He did give him a low five between takes, though. That's progress, I guess. Don't I look thrilled? And check out the frump on Ethan's face. Too bad because Katie looks so adorable.


Here we are with my arms trying to hold Ethan without being seen so we could get a decent picture. Well, we gave it our best shot. I am very seriously considering submitting these photos to Ellen's Bad Photos with Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment