This Halloween Katie and Ethan were little devils. How appropriate.
Mommy was relieved that they both really liked their costumes.
We had a party the Saturday night before Halloween (on a Monday this year). It was a blast. Mommy is so sorry that she barely got any pictures of the other guests. (Not the family.) I promise I will do a better job next time. It's a shame, too. Lots of cute costumes this year. Good thing we had such a fun time at the party because Katie was throwing up on Halloween. No trick-or-treating for us this year.
I swear, this is not a staged photo!
Here's Mommy and Daddy, the angels. (Why does my husband always look less than thrilled to pose for a picture with me?! Turd.)
Uncle and Auntie (Animal Control guy and a fox). Jocelyn (a gypsy) holding Cousin Kiera (a caterpillar), Grandma (Medusa), and Mike (a doctor).
Here's a better shot of the little caterpillar. Hope everyone had a great Halloween.


No comments:
Post a Comment