Thursday, January 3, 2013

Catching Up: Dancing Girl (May 2012)

One of my goals for the new year is to catch up on this 'ole blog! And then to keep up with it the way I used to. (That darned move just screwed up my whole blogging schedule for the year.) There are quite a few little things I am afraid I will forget by the time I get around to scrapbooking them. (Also on that 2013 Goals List.) So here we go... The second half of 2012 in a nutshell. Starting with May.

 This was a fun dance class for Katie. It was also the last one she's taken because she started showing more of an interest in sports, so we enrolled her in sports class with Coach D. That's alright, though. The teacher, Miss Jennifer, is now Ethan's Tot Time Preschool teacher. (Pictures to come in August catch up.)

I do miss these cutie pie leotards. And watching her dance around the house after class. Maybe I will be able to convince her to take a class this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment