Before I forget (and until I can get caught up on her scrapbook- yeah, right!) I wanted to record a few of the cutie pie things little Wumpkin does...
- Says "Ni-Na" when I say "Night night." Only once and only at nap time. At night she's just to tuckered out to talk anymore.
- Rushes to the door whenever someone knocks, as if it will surely be someone who's coming to play with her.
- Raises her eyebrows as she scans the pages and "reads" her books aloud.
- Climbs onto the couch, slouches back, crosses her little legs, and looks around to see what everyone else is up to. Such a little person.
- Carries around one favorite stuffed animal for a week, then rotates to a new favorite.
- Tries to put on her own bib and buckle herself into the highchair.
-Immediately after I finish putting a bow or ponytail in her hair, she brushes her own hair with the flat side of the brush.
- Has learned to go to the back door to let the dogs outside as soon as I lay Sophie down for an afternoon nap. She beats me there every time and is waiting with her hand on the doorknob.
- Puts on (or at least attempts to put on) any pair of shoes she can get her hands on. Including Ethan's shoes, which barely fit over her big toe!
-Will help hold the bottom of Justin's bottle when I feed him and the assist in the burping process as well.
-The way she pumps her little arms as she runs excitedly around the house, squealing all the way.
-Shrugging her little shoulders when someone is smiling and talking to her, just eating up the attention.
-Thinks it's so neat to lift my shirt up, poke at my new outtie belly button, and then give Ethan a hug.
(and my very favorite...)
-They way her little arms fold around my neck and she squeezes to give me a long, cuddly hug. That's the best!
Ruby in Reversible Gingham
1 week ago
I love all the fun things she does! You've inspired me to keep up with my "journaling". It's too easy to forget when life gets busy..we must write everything down! Love the last one (so sweet!)
ReplyDelete