Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Busy Weekend

(Yes, I realize it's Wednesday already, but it's been a busy week already, too!)

Meeting Mouse

On Friday we met the mouse from "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie."


Big Girl Bed
On Friday I also got my very own big girl bed. Here's me saying "Woah" and jumping all around on it!

And here's me sleeping in it for the first time. The crib officially belongs to Ethan now. Mommy and Grandma put his bedding on it and raised it and everything. (When Mommy finishes the decor we'll post a pic of the entire room.)


Ethan's Shower

On Saturday we celebrated Ethan's upcoming arrival. Here's me and my BFF.


1st Trip to the
Zoo (Finally!)
The Merry Go Round was SO much fun!


I liked stopping and looking into the exhibits.


The lions were my favorite!

I fell asleep with one of my souvenirs from the day- a soft giraffe and matching purse.
What a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment