Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mommy's Little Man

1 Week Old

13 Weeks Old

What a difference!

1 comment:

  1. sorry, I can't seem to be able to send e-mails, (I'm on vacation- I can get them, but for whatever reason I can't send) so I figured I'd just post a comment before I forget. My VERY uneducated opinion is that she might not be ready. It's probably just still play time for her.- she's just playing at being a big girl. 22 months is on the youngish side. I've heard of younger, but I personally haven't had a kid under three. (and that could just be my kids or my poor potty training skills.) On your side is the fact that a) she's a girl, and b) she's the oldest, but if you are having more accidents than successes, it might be a sign. I know changing two kids (and buying double the diapers) sucks, but just hang in there. She'll get there. Ü

    ReplyDelete