Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day Gift

Way back in May I had the bright idea to surprise Travis with some professional pics of the kids for Father's day. At the time I was still watching Sophie, Katie was having a hard time sharing me, and Ethan had just barely started sleeping through the night. Oh, and we had just decided to put the house up for sale. Needless to say, this was a poorly timed and ambitious idea. It was total chaos and the kids didn't want to cooperate at all. Especially Ethan. He didn't want to take a nap and was soooo cranky. Chandra did a great job capturing their little personalities in spite of all that. She even came back a second day. I was very frustrated. But, it was worth all the trouble. These are just a few of my favorites.

It's hard to be Katie.

Cheese!

Not so sure about all this.

Ohhhhh!

I'm a little stud.

I love my little brother.

So silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment