Well, Pumpkin Wumpkin FINALLY finished opening her last gift on Sunday night. We had been trying to clear out boxes and rotate out some of the toys that don't get a lot of play before we opened this big gift from Grandma and Grandpa. She has got to be the most spoiled child I know. I guess that goes with the territory of being the first and only (at least until March) grandchild on both sides. I think it's hilarious that after all the times we tried to get her to rip the paper on Christmas day, she finally dug in and unwrapped a present.
A little live footage of the little one enjoying her gift. Sorry the picture is so shaky, it's hard to film while dodging landmines, baby castles, and random toys... all while laughing.
"Pow pow power wheels...now you're driving FO REAL!"
ReplyDeleteToo cute! How am I not surprised. Is there a powerwheels SCCA class?