Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving


I happened to be cutting my last 1st year molar on Thanksgiving Day, so I was a bit of a Mommy's Girl.


Grandpa Sundal came over to cheer me up and play.


Later on I practiced my new skill (climbing onto the couch unassisted) to go give Frank the Tank some hugs. He seems less than impressed that I can reach him now. I wonder why?


Here's my cutie outfit that was a gift from Great Grandma Worrall (and the shoes are from Grandma Berry.) Thank you very much to both grandmas!


Even though I really didn't eat very much dinner (because my teeth hurt) Mommy let me have some pumpkin pie for dessert and then I got a sugar high. Yeah! Thanksgiving is the best!


This is a little footage that shows off just how fast I'm getting. Again, Mommy doesn't know how to edit these videos so there's a little break in the action here.

No comments:

Post a Comment