I love the look on her face... she's so excited by her new skill. Sorry for the anti-climactic ending. I thought she might take off again in the other direction, but she didn't. And I have no idea how to edit these videos.
Hi Melissa! I can't believe our babies are almost a YEAR old! aaaagggghhhh!!! I tried calling you earlier this week...Hannah and I would love to have a playdate with you and Katie next week before I head back to school. Katie is soooooo cute...omg she is so grown up! Maybe she can teach Hannah how to walk! She's standing, but no steps yet. I'd also like Katie to teach Hannah how touse a spoon, and find a good pillow on the dog!!! he he. call me!!!
Birthday: 9/3/2008 Height:33.75 in Weight:30 lb, 2oz Hobbies: running around like a crazy girl, reading books, and shopping Nicknames: Wumpkin, Wump Skills: using the potty, roughing up her little brother, helping Mommy
A Little About Ethan...
Birthday: 3/23/2010 Height: 28in (as of 1/11/2011) Weight: 23lb, 13.5oz (as of 1/11/2011) Hobbies: eating, drinkin out of his sister's sippy cups, stealing the contents of cabinets around the house Nicknames: Chubber Man, Little Buddy Skills: walking and causing trouble
Our 1st Cousin
Kiera Leigh
Some of Our Baby Friends
Charlotte (my BFF)
Chase (my boyfriend)
Sam and his fabulous big sisters Ana-Grace, Karis, and Naomi
Hi Melissa! I can't believe our babies are almost a YEAR old! aaaagggghhhh!!! I tried calling you earlier this week...Hannah and I would love to have a playdate with you and Katie next week before I head back to school. Katie is soooooo cute...omg she is so grown up! Maybe she can teach Hannah how to walk! She's standing, but no steps yet. I'd also like Katie to teach Hannah how touse a spoon, and find a good pillow on the dog!!! he he. call me!!!
ReplyDelete